CABABIN

Sunday, January 21, 2007

It's the little things...


Just finished the first round of a new project -- web site for The Lodge at Government Camp. Constructed it using some techniques I didn't know before the project started. Some new stuff with CSS and conditional comments. IE7 is the devil, don't let anyone tell you different.

Yes, that's right, I am a nerd.

But the site stays centered in your browser window no matter what size monitor you have. So that's cool.

You can check it out at: www.thelodgeatgovernmentcamp.com

2 Comments:

  • yeah nerd.

    nice nerd site.

    I wonder if you can buy the ".nerd" web extension or whatever that is called... so you could have a site like:

    www.liamgriffin.nerd

    that would be way cooler than .com or .org

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:26 AM  

  • The only thing more nerdy than the site is the fact that you commented on this at 4:26am. And don't give me any of that "I'm in a different time zone cause I'm a rad world traveler dude" crap.

    :-)

    Hey man... give a call sometime when you have a minute... we gotta catch up.

    (and yeah, .nerd would be the best)

    By Blogger B.Reed, at 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home