CABABIN

Friday, August 18, 2006

breed_connect

So I just put this little widget on the page... Meebo is a great IM platform... brings together many of the players (MSN, ICQ, Jabber, etc.) and gives you access in one easy place -- all via your web browser. (Which is nice if you're traveling and need to connect real quick on someone elses machine). They just started serving up little code snippets to place this magic widget on your own page. You too can have this for free.

Meebo Web Site

So if I'm online with my IM client open, you'll know it. Even if you don't have an IM account, you can chat with me in real time. Now what could be better than that?

1 Comments:

  • interesting. now if I can just figure out how to plant this code in iWeb I can steal your idea...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home