CABABIN

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Time for my monthly post...

Ok, if everyone based their blog post cadence off my schedule, the internet would still be viewed using NCSA Mosaic and VAX systems would probably still rule the earth. Seriously, I'm a slacker at this. But, if you're reading this, I'm glad you're still with me.

The big updates:

1. I no longer work at Nike. I departed about a month ago to pursue making a career out of marketing mountains. My crew at Nike was awesome -- a great group of people. I feel honored to have worked with them. On my way out, they took me out to dinner and gave me a custom-designed T-shirt ... one of the coolest gifts I've ever received. Thanks to all of them (including the crew at RGA...much respect).


2. I'm now working at Timberline Lodge -- doing all of their digital marketing. We're starting from scratch (virtually), and will be re-launching a web-site hand crafted by yours truly at the beginning of October.

3. I'm really enjoying life. Even though this month has been crazy busy, I think I've truly found work that I can say I'm stoked on.

4. I'm going to shoot for 300+ days on snow this upcoming season. Take that Jake.

Ok, I've gotta get out of here and go home.

L8.

1 Comments:

  • OMFG! I'm still with you, and have high hopes that you'll get your blog in order now that you're working in a digital mountain world.

    300+ would be quite impressive, but if there was ever a time and place to do that, you're there right now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home