July 3rd
In an effort to get more real time with my blog, here are some pictures from yesterday and last night. Coulter and LG have given me loads of crap for being such a slacker with this thing -- I guess I'm just happy that somebody actually still checks in on this every once in a while.
Coulter and RG surfed the majority of the day while Angela and I (and the dogs) laid around and picked up some nice sun burns.
Oregon kicks ass. The beach. Crab shacks. The city. Pinball documentaries. Lightning storms. Whatever you want... it's here.



Coulter and RG surfed the majority of the day while Angela and I (and the dogs) laid around and picked up some nice sun burns.
Oregon kicks ass. The beach. Crab shacks. The city. Pinball documentaries. Lightning storms. Whatever you want... it's here.




1 Comments:
sick lightning photo... that is some national geographic shit
By
Anonymous, at 2:36 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home